From il Buco:
il Buco 2009 Pig Roast
Join us on Sunday, Septermber 20th from 1 pm to 9 pm for our sixth annual "Sagra del Maiale", an outdoor Pig Festival commemorating the Autmun Equinox as well as il Buco's 15th anniversary.
- Whole Slow-Roasted Eco-Friendly Foods Crossabaw Heritage Pig
- Flying Pigs Farm Porchetta Panini on Ciabatta with Blueberry Balsamic Mostarda
- House-made Flying Pigs Farm Pig, Apple and Peperoncino Sausage
- Farmer's Market Panzanella
- Wild Arugula with Lemon, Red Onion and Pecorino
- Apple Ricotta Fritters with Saba
- House-made Lemonade and Iced Tea
Tickets are available on-site for $20 per plate (includes all items above.) Alcoholic beverages will also be available. Wine for $10 a glass and beer for $8 a bottle.